More GP appointments for Islington residents at evenings and weekends
If you are registered with Andover Medical Centre you can now access more evening and weekend appointments with a GP or nurse thanks to our N2 PCN Extended Access Service.
It might be that an evening or weekend appointment is more convenient, or maybe as a daytime carer the only time you have for yourself is at the weekend. These are just some of the situations where you might find it helpful to book an appointment with the N2 PCN Extended Access Service. Appointments do not have to be urgent and are available to anyone registered with GP within N2 PCN.
N2 PCN Extended Access Service appointments are available from 6:30pm – 8:00pm, Monday to Friday and from 9:00am – 5:00pm on the weekends and public holidays; however, opening hours will vary between the practices.
Staffed by local GPs and nurses, the hubs are located at the following 7 GP practices:
- Andover Medical Centre, 270-282 Hornsey Road, N7 7QZ
- Hanley Primary Care Centre, 51 Hanley Rd, Finsbury Park, London N4 3DU
- Stroud Green Medical Clinic, 181 Stroud Green Rd, Finsbury Park, London N4 3PZ
- The Junction Medical Practice:
- Site 1, 244 Tufnell Park Road, London, N19 5EW
- Site 2, 18 Dartmouth Park Hill, London, NW5 1HL
- The Rise Group Practice, Health Centre, Hornsey Rise, London N19 3YU
- Beaumont Practice, Health Centre, Hornsey Rise, London N19 3YU
- Archway Medical Centre, 652 Holloway Rd, Archway, London N19 3NU
At your appointment you will be seen by an Islington GP or nurse who may or may not be from the practice you are registered with. The GP or nurse will have access to your medical record to ensure that you receive the best possible care and support.
To make an appointment you can call your GP practice during normal business hours and ask for an N2 PCN Extended Access Service. If your practice is closed, you should call your usual practice number and your call will be answered by N2 PCN Extended Access Service staff who will be able to help you.